Hey there, nice to meet you!
I am 27 years old, a Leo, a dog lover, a boy band listener, a creative, a writer, a woo girl, a loyal friend, a home decor enthusiast, a vodka cranberry drinker, a believer, a wanna-be minimalist, a performer, a devoted wife and proud mama (of both a doggo and tiny human). I am a New Yorker by birth and a Nashvillian by heart. My passions lie in modern and boho inspired home design, cute and casual mom friendly fashion and creating memories with my beautiful family worthy of writing and sharing with you!
Things I Love
Dogs, Lattes, Wine, Traveling, Trying New Recipes, Hot Tubs, Neighborhood Walks, Over-sized Flannel, Earth Tones, Christmas, Peanut Butter and Oreo’s, Giving Gifts, Cozy PJ’s, Terrazzo, Making Lists, Fall, Heart to Hearts, True Crime Podcasts, Happy Hours, Kind People, Reality Television, Celebrating Friends, Family
- My favorite show is a toss up between Friends and The Office
- My favorite food is pizza
- I moved around a lot growing up because of my dad’s job and lived in 5 different states before I started High School
- I lived in Athens, Greece for a few years as a young girl and was able to meet the Greek side of my family and learn a lot about my Greek heritage
- I got my B.F.A. in Musical Theater (jazz hands)
- My hubby, Luke and I got married in 2019 and Honeymooned in Italy, Greece and Malta
- Luke and I adopted a pup named Layla back in 2017, and we just found out she is an Australian Cattle dog mix
- We welcomed our first baby, sweet Callie Grace in 2022